【Heat Source】:Coal, oil, natural gas, timber.
【Drying Materials】:Materials with high moisture and big proportion such as slag, limestone, clay, river sand, silica sand, grain slag, slurry and sludge.
Solutions>> Learn more
1. Big processing capacity, strong anti-overload capacity, high heat efficiency and low coal consumption. The coal consumption is reduced by about 20%, thus directly decreasing the drying cost. The driving rack wheel and pinion adopts changeable pin cylinder rather than traditional cast steel gear, thus saving cost investment and greatly reducing the maintenance cost and time.
2. To reach the optimum drying effect, the steel slag dryer adopts downstream drying method, so that the materials and heat source go into the drying equipment from the same time of the cylinder, and the outlet temperature of the dryer is low and the heat efficiency is high.
3. It realizes innovation in internal structure as it strengthens the clearance and heat conduction of the scattered materials and eliminates the stickiness of the materials on the internal wall of the cylinder.
4. It uses new type of feeding and discharging device, thus completely eradicating feeding blockage, discontinuity, uneven and returning charge and reducing the load of the dust collection system.
5. It can satisfy the requirement for granularity and water content of the dried products of slag materials of different customers.
|Model(m)||Processing capacity(t/h)||Feeding moisture(%)||Discharging moisture(%)||Main motor power(kw)||Heat value of coal(kcal/kg)||Imlet temperature(℃)|